We would like to welcome you to the international student program at Earnshaw State College. Earnshaw opens its
doors to visitors from around the globe and is a multicultural hub within this
close knit community. As soon as you arrive you will experience the family feel and vibrant atmosphere. It will be your home away from home.
You will be linked into:
- A small supportive staff to
see you on your journey.
- The international ambassador program, a state-wide accredited buddy
program to link you with peers who become instant friends.
- Curriculum and teaching spaces
- Classes designed around gender.
- Teachers and programs where
you can think critically.
- A seamless prep-12 college
where the junior and secondary schools mix for many programs creating that
- A boutique college where you
will know your Principal personally.
For international visitors Earnshaw State
College is in an ideal location –
- 5 minute walk to a train –
Train to Brisbane city only 20 minutes away.
- 1 hour drive away from the
beautiful Gold Coast and Sunshine Coasts – a place to relax on a typical
- 8 minute drive or 20 minute
walk to beautiful Nudgee Beach.
- 5 minute walk to Brisbane’s
most significant Aboriginal cultural site – Bora Ring and Nudgee Waterhole –
- 3 minute walk to Australian
Catholic University – Many Earnshaw programs collaborate our learning with the